Edinburgh Monthly Meeting
Why do women come to our meetings?
* To get in involved in the Independence Movement
* To hear about ideas for a better Scotland
* To be with positive interesting women
* To learn how to get involved with local issues ( foodbanks, school uniform bank, town planning etc)
* To hear what is going on nationally with Women for Independence
* To hear about national campaigns eg Justice Watch
We are a political group but with a small P, we are not affiliated to any particular party and we do like to hear a range of views.
This month we have a guest speaker , Heather Anderson an amazing woman, organic farmer, keen Independence Activist and you will find out, much more! We are keen to have input from women on issues we could get involved in; you may have know of issues we Should get involved in!
All women are welcome.
The Tun 8 Jackson's Entry
Google map and directions